Training “Coaching in the Corporate Context” for individual participants in Amsterdam
If there is sufficient interest, we also organise the “Coaching in the Corporate Context” training programme in English for individual participants. Please contact us if you are interested.
The total programme comprises 75 hours and meets the coach-specific training requirements for the ICF ACC (Associate Certified Coach) credential.
It’s five 2-day modules. We work each module on the first day from 9:30am – 7:30pm (followed by a joint dinner) and the second day from 9:00am – 4:30pm.
Location: The Waverly House, Waver 25, 1191 KH Ouderkerk a/d Amstel. This is Amsterdam area.
Costs: € 4.450 excl. 21% VAT, incl. literature, hand-outs, lunch, dinner, coffee/tea.
We work with groups of minimal 8 and maximum 14 participants. Both trainers will be present all the time. This way we can give enough attention and feedback to everyone.
We integrate the following elements:
- Competence framework of the ICF 11 Core Coaching Competencies – the golden standard for coaches.
- Theory – an introduction to advanced coaching theory.
- How do you promote a coaching culture and a Growth Mindset in organizations?
- Exercises – acquiring coaching expertise requires a lot of practice. Participants learn from exercising as a coach and receiving feedback. They also learn from the experience of being coached and giving feedback. They practice both during the face-to-face sessions and in between.
- Demonstration by trainers – learn from example.
- Reflections on the learning.
- Executives who want to expand their repertoire of coaching skills;
- HR and MD professionals;
- Internal or external coaches, working in the corporate context .
For more detailed information about this programme or a possible ICF certification, please contact us. Before registering for this training we would like to have a call with you in order to discuss expectations.